Beef and Noodles
by Karena H.
- 1 1/2 lb roast (chuck or rump)
- 1 can Campbell's Beefy Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Campbell's French Onion Soup
- Put whole roast in crock pot and add the soups. Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove roast and set aside.
- Add enough water or beef broth to the liquid to cover whole package of dried Amish noodles (width is your preference) and turn crock pot to high. Cook until noodles are done.
- Shred the beef and add back to the noodles, make sure there is enough liquid. if too dry, add a little water.
- Serve with Smashed potatoes! Soft for tender mouths after braces put on or tightened! Quick and easy for moms (and dads!)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!