Our on-going commitment to your safety
We hope everyone has been doing well during these unprecedented times. Because we care, our #1 priority is the well-being of our patients and team. We want to reassure you that our infection control protocol follows all of the recommendations of OSHA, the ADA (American Dental Society) and CDC (Center of Disease Control).
Please be aware due to COVID-19 restrictions check-in procedures will look a little different at your next appointment.
1. We are asking that patients brush at home as our tooth brushing station will be off-limits.
2. If patient is a minor, a parent will need to sign a release or you can fill it out online at this link: Click Here (THIS FORM MAY ONLY BE COMPLETED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF YOUR APPOINTMENT)
3. The patients temperature will be taken.
4. We are asking that parents stay in their vehicle during the appointment but if your child needs assistance the office is required to also take your temperature and have an additional release signed.
5. Also, please wear any type of face covering you may have (patients will get bonus Swipe points for wearing a mask!).
6. Please note, the office is cooler with the additional PPE the team is wearing so you may want to bring a sweatshirt or jacket.
7. The technicians will call you once the appointment is finished to give you an update on treatment.
8. You will notice that our reception area will not be offering magazines, children’s toys or beverages at this time.
9. Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered slightly limited options for scheduling your appointment.
10. We will still do everything in our power to make it a fun experience for our patients! We think you all are super stars so we are literally going to be rolling out the red carpet.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these changing times. Your understanding and flexibility mean the world to us. We are optimistic that there are healthier days right around the corner. Take care of yourselves, your loves ones and remember to find reasons to keep smiling!
Stay safe and see you soon!