Ham and Cheese Puff
by Janet A.
- 1/2 loaf Italian bread, cut into 1" cubes
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 8 ounce Monterey Jack cheese (or more)
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- butter to sauté the onions
- 4 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/8 cup mustard
- salt, pepper, tyme to taste
- Toss bread, ham and cheese.
- Put in a greased 9 x 13" baking dish.
- Sauté onion in butter until tender. Transfer to a bowl and add eggs, milk and mustard.
- Season taste. Mix well. Pour over bread mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes up to overnight.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 55-65 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!