We value our patients’ dedication in helping us create a beautiful and healthy smile. Compliance is the most important aspect of achieving an excellent orthodontic result and we know it takes dedication and hard work. To recognize and reward this commitment and effort, we created the Swipe ‘n Smile Rewards program so patients can have fun and earn great prizes on their smile journey. For as little as 10 points, great prizes can be redeemed. Read on to see how easy it is to earn those points for items such as ABO t-shirts, gift cards to Starbucks, iTunes, Target and much more!
Remember! Bring your card to each appointment to earn your points!
Click on either of the Swipe ‘n Smile cards to check your Points!
- Points are awarded for regularly scheduled appointments. (excludes emergency appointments)
- Redeem your points at any time
- Points are non-transferable
What You Need to Know (Swipe N’ Smile Rules)
- The program applies to current patients of Dr. Becker’s effective July 2008 (points are not retroactive)
- You must have your swipe card at your appointment in order to earn points.
- Points are awarded for regularly scheduled appointments (non-comfort/emergency).
- If you lose your card, a new one can be issued to you for 10 points.
- Points are non-transferable and gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
- Your account must be current in order to redeem a prize.
- All patients are given a Becker t-shirt at their bonding appointments. If you lose your t-shirt or it no longer fits, you may redeem 30 points for a new one or you can purchase one in the office for $6.50.
- To redeem 10 points for your dental cleaning, please click here to download the certificate and take it into your dentist to be signed. Be sure to bring the certificate to your next appointment. (Also, your dentist will get entered into a drawing to win a lunch for his/her office)
- Prizes/points are subject to change.
- (Must be an active patient (in braces) to redeem points from Level Three to Ten)
- Points must be redeemed within 30 days of braces coming off.