Easy Cake Pops
- 2 Packages Store bought iced sugar cookies
- 4 oz Cream Cheese Softened
- Melting chocolate
- Cake pop sticks
- Put both packages of iced sugar cookies into bowl of stand mixer. Add 4 oz cream cheese and mix until well combined. (It could take a little bit)
- Hand roll into balls and place on freezer safe sheet pan. Put a stick into each ball and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Use double broiler method to melt chocolate of your choice. Roll each ball into chocolate.
- Apply sprinkles and set on cookie sheet. Refreeze as necessary.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!