Avocado Crack Dip
- 2 whole plum tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup onion chopped finely
- 1 bunch fresh parsley chopped finely
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper to taste
- 2 avocados chopped into chunks
- In a bowl combine all ingredients except the avocados.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Before serving add in avocados and stir.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!