Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 2 cup All-purpose flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2/3 cup Light brown sugar lightly packed
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 2/3 cup Vegetable oil
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 425. Place rack in center of oven. Line standard muffin pan with paper liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together brown sugar, milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla until well combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until combined and no flour streaks remain. Fold in the 3/4 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full, Top batter with remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips, a few in each cup.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 425, then reduce the oven temperature to 350. Bake for an additional 13 ;minutes or until tester inserted in center comes out with just a crumb or two.
- Cool in pain for 10 minutes, repeat with remaining batter and chocolate chips.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!