Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars
by Shaina G.
- 1 10 ounce package package frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 3/4 cups finely crushed cinnamon graham crackers
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 8 ounce packages packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 13 ounce can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large eggs
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In blender container, blend strawberries until smooth.
- In blender container, blend strawberries until smooth. In saucepan, combine strawberry puree and cornstarch; cook and stir until thickened. Cool.
- Combine graham crumbs and butter in small bowl; press firmly on bottom of greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well. Pour over crust.
- Drop strawberry mixture by spoonfuls over batter. Gently swirl with a knife or spatula.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until center is set. Cool. Cut into bars. Chill. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!