Sam, Celeste & Olivia W.
- 4 tbsp butter very soft
- 1/2 cup Splenda Blend White
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour (ground almonds)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 cups blueberries (frozen ok)
- Beat butter and sugar until light.
- Add flour, almond flour, baking powder, and vanilla. Beat.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Bake in greased, floured bundt pan at 350 degrees for 50 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!