by Robin O. ( 2011 Recipe Contest Winner!)
- 1 package Fudge brownie mix (13 x 9 " size)
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Fruit for topping (sliced strawberries, kiwi, blueberries, pineapple tidbits, etc.) Semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, water, oil and egg until well blended. Spread in a greased and floured 12" pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth. Spread over brownie crust.
- Bake 15 minutes longer or until topping is set. Cool on a wire rack.
- Just before serving, arrange fruit over topping; drizzle with chocolate. Enjoy! Refrigerate any leftovers.
- *Note: I use a pizza cutter and cut brownie pizza into squares before topping with fruit. It makes it easier to serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!