Bobbing Head Punch
by Emily E. From Favorite Brand Name: Silly Snacks
- Assorted candies
- Assorted fruit slices and pieces
- 6 cups white grape juice
- 2 cups apple juice (or 2 additional cups ginger ale)
- 4 cups ginger ale
- Green food coloring
- Arrange candies and fruit pieces in bottom of 9-inch glass pie plate to create a face.(Remember the bottom of the face is what will show in the punch bowl.)
- Add water to cover face and carefully place in freezer. Freeze overnight.
- At time of serving, add juice and ginger ale to 4-to 5-quart punch bowl. Tint mixture green. Invert pie plate, placing one hand underneath, and run cold running water to release frozen face. Place ice mold upside down on top of juice mixture and serve.
- Hope you enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!