Bowtie Pasta with Chicken, Bacon and Cream
by Tracey G.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 10 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 16 ounces whipping cream
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 12 ounces bowtie pasta cooked
- In a large skillet, sauté the chicken in the olive oil until the chicken is no longer pink.
- Add the bacon, whipping cream and green onions cook until the sauce begins to boil, do not over boil.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese; garlic salt and pepper cook until cheese is melted.
- Mix the Pasta with the sauce and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!