Buffalo Chicken Dip
by Ally - Staff Recipe
- 2 10 oz cans chicken or 2 cooked chicken breasts
- 2 8 oz block of cream cheese softened
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup Franks red hot sauce or Franks Buffalo sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- Shred chicken breast. Add softened cream cheese, ranch, Franks sauce and cheese into a crock pot.
- Cook in crock pot for 1-2 hours on high or 2-3 hours on low. Stir occasionally.
- Serve with chips for those without braces and crackers for those lucky enough to have braces 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!