Chicken with Artichokes and Lemon
by Katie- Staff Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups boneless, skinless chicken thighs, patted dry
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp vegetable or Canola oil
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 jar artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 lemon, sliced thinly
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Sprinkle chicken with salt/pepper and dredge in flour.
- Warm oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook turning once, until browned on both sides, about 4 minutes total.
- Add wine and artichokes and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until chicken is almost done (10-15 mins).
- Scatter lemon slices over chicken, cover and cook until chicken is done (2-3 mins longer).
- Transfer chicken to platter and place lemon slices on top.
- Stir thyme into sauce and season with additional salt and pepper if desired. Pour over chicken and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!