Honey Oat Bars
by Dr. Becker- Staff Recipe
- 8 cups oatmeal
- 2 cups sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup flax-seed meal
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups natural peanut butter (1 full jar)
- 1 3/4 cups honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups raisins or mini chocolate chips
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Mix wet ingredients in a separate (larger)bowl.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to peanut butter mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture onto baking sheet with one inch edge. Roll with a rolling pin to compress. Cover and refrigerate at least an hour.
- Cut into bars and wrap well or put in baggies to pack for lunch!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!