by Susan S. - Staff Recipe
- 1-2 lbs ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 package taco seasoning
- flour tortillas (as many as you need to feed 🙂
- 1 can refried beans
- shredded monterey jack/cheddar cheese
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 small jar salsa (your choice of hotness)
- tortilla chips (optional)
- Brown beef/turkey and drain.
- Mix in taco seasoning and set aside.
- Spray a baking dish with pam.
- Layer refried beans, meat mixture, and shredded cheese on top of tortillas and roll them up burrito style using a small amount of beans as "glue" to hold together. Line them up in baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix can of mushroom soup and small jar of salsa and pour over top of tortillas. Add more cheese on the top of that.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. In the last 5-10 minutes of baking crumble tortilla chips on top for an added crunch.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!