Small Fry Frittatas
by Linda - Staff Recipe
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup half & half cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- grated parmesan cheese
- assorted mix-ins shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, diced green peppers, sliced mushrooms, sautéed onions, diced ham cooked and chopped bacon, etc
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin pan very well with non-stick spray.
- Whisk together the eggs, half and half, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Evenly distribute the egg mixture among the muffin cups.
- Add about 2T of desired mix-ins and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake the frittatas until they are puffy and edges are golden brown, about 20-25 minutes. (If necessary, run a butter knife around the edge of each one to loosen before removing from the pan)
- *Great to use for sleep-overs or to accommodate “picky” eaters in the family!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!