Creamy Potato Soup
by Allison M.
- 6-7 potatoes diced
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1/2 package bacon (or more if you like)
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream corn
- 1/2 block Velveeta cubed
- 1 cup milk
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place potatoes and onion in a large pot. Add water and bring to boil. Cook until tender. Do not drain.
- Meanwhile, fry bacon until extra crispy; crumble.
- Add bacon, soup, cream corn, Velveeta and milk to the boiled potatoes. Simmer on low for 1-2 hrs stirring occasionally.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!