by Mason M.
- 4-5 lbs frozen meatballs regular (Thawed)
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 4 cups ketchup
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup yellow onion chopped
- 1/2 tsp liquid smoke
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, ketchup, yellow onion, liquid smoke, and garlic powder. Stir well with a spatula.
- Take large baking pan and line with aluminum foil leaving enough to hang over edges. Pour meatballs into pan and take meatball sauce and pour over meatballs. Mix so they are covered as much as possible.
- Take another sheet of aluminum foil and place loosely over the top. Bake on middle rack for 1 hour.
- May serve when finished or great warmed in crock pot. (Be sure to spray crock pot with cooking spray for easier cleaning) Very easy to make and have had many compliments on the meatballs!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!