by Shannon F.
- 3 cans white chicken breast
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 can can cream of celery soup
- 1 small block Hot Pepper cheese, cubed
- 1 8 ounce container sour cream
- 1 package fajita seasoning
- 1 package soft taco tortillas
- 1 bag shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 small can chilies (optional)
- Cut green pepper and onion up and sauté in butter.
- Add chicken to mixture. Once warmed up add fajita seasoning and 3/4 c. water. Simmer until mixture is a little thicker.
- In a separate pot add soup, cubed cheese and sour cream. Allow that to come to a slight boil. Once cheese sauce is thick and mixed together, turn off the heat.
- Grease a 9 x 13 " pan. Put chicken mixture into tortillas and roll them. Line them up in pan, then pour cheese mixture over entire dish. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake at 425 for 30-45 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes and enjoy! *For a little more spice, add a small can of green chilies to cheese mixture.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!