Sour Cream Cookies
by Molly Jane S.
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup butter flavored Crisco
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 3/4-4 cups flour
- Cream sugar, margarine and Crisco until fluffy.
- Add eggs, vanilla and sour cream; beat well.
- Sift dry ingredients and stir into mixture. Blend well.
- Drop by teaspoonful on lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 for 12-13 minutes. Cookies can be frosted and decorated with colorful sugar/sprinkles.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!