Chocolate Chip Cookies
by Alexandra B.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour plus 2 tbl all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter melted and cooled until warm
- 1 cup light or dark brown sugar firmly packed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (more or less.. as desired)
- adjust oven racks to upper-and lower-middle positions. heat oven to 325 degrees F
- whisk flour, baking soda, and salt together in medium bowl; set aside
- either by hand or with an electric mixer, mix butter and sugars until thoroughly blended. beat egg, yolk and vanilla until combined. add dry ingredients and beat at low speed just until combined. stir in chips to taste.
- put about a spoon full of cookie dough will be about enough for a cookie and u can fit a dozen cookies on one cookie sheet all in evened out space.
- the first batch takes about 10 to 13 minutes and the other batches only take 8 to 10 minutes to cook.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!