Hot Cocoa Pops
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Confectioner's sugar
- 2 cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp Mini marshallows
- Whisk the cocoa powder and confectioner's sugar together in a medium sauce pan.
- Slowly pour in the milk, whisking the whole time to mix the dry ingredients completely into the liquid. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Cook the cocoa over medium heat until it starts to boil, turn off the heat. Let the cocoa cook.
- Put a few mini marshmallows into an ice pop mold, fill with cocoa (do this in the sink). Insert the tops to the molds.
- Freeze overnight. To remove the pops from the mold, run them under warm water. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!