- 1/4 cup Water room temperature
- 1/4 cup Butter melted
- 3.4 oz Instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup Milk warm
- 1 Egg room temperature
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 4 cup Bread flour
- .25 oz Active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 4 tsp Cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Chopped pecans optional
- 4 oz Cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup Butter softened
- 1 cup Confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp Milk
- In the pan of your bread machine, combine water, 1/4 cup melted butter, vanilla pudding, 1 cup warm milk, egg, 1 tbsp sugar, salt, bread flour and yeast. Set machine to Dough cycle; press Start.
- When dough cycle is finished, turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll into a 17x10 inch rectangle. Spread with 1/2 cup softened butter. In a small bowl, stir together brown sugar, cinnamon, and pecans. Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over the dough.
- Butter a 9x13 baking pan.
- Roll up dough, beginning with long side. Slice into one-inch slices; place in prepared pan. Let rolls rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bake rolls in preheated oven until browned 15-20 minutes.
- Stir together cream cheese, 1/4 cup softened butter, confectioner's sugar, vanilla, and 1 1/2 tsp milk.
- Let rolls cool and spread frosting over warm rolls.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!