- 1 lb box Mini bowtie pasta
- 2 cans Pizza sauce
- 1 package Shredded colby jack cheese
- 1 package Mini pepperoni
- Boil entire box of pasta 10-12 minutes until tender.
- Drain pasta, put back in same cooking pan.
- Add in 1-2 cans of pizza sauce.
- Add in entire bag of shredded cheese.
- Cut up package of pepperonis, and put into pasta mixture.
- Cook on low for a few minutes until cheese melts.
- Serve in bowls and top with as much parmesan as you love!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!