Roasted Parmesan Sweet Potatoes
- 2 large Sweet potatoes peel and cubed
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp Parmesan cheese finally grated
- 1/2 tsp Dried Thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a medium bowl placed prepared cubed sweet potatoes, garlic, olive oil, parmesan cheese, and dried thyme.
- Distribute the ingredients evenly to cover the sweet potatoes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer sweet potato mixture to the prepared baking sheet. Spread out the potatoes so they are in a single layer. Roast for 40 minutes until sweet potatoes can be pierced with a sharp knife. Then set oven to broil until the top of the sweet potatoes start to brown, about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!