Sweet Potato Soufflé
by Stacey H.
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 stick margarine
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Peel and cut up sweet potatoes. Cover with water and cook until tender.
- Beat cooked potatoes. Add sugar, light brown sugar, eggs, salt, margarine and vanilla. Mix well and pour into casserole dish that has been sprayed with Pam.
- Bake at 400 until set in pan, approximately 30-40 minutes.
- Mix topping ingredients, sprinkle on top of casserole and bake an additional 10 minutes or until browned.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!