Easy Brownie Mix in a Mug
by Martin H. & Terri B.
- Snack size Ziploc baggies
- Computer labels or Sharpie marker
- 1 box Betty Crocker Low Fat Brownie Mix
- 1 tbsp dried cherries
- chopped nuts
- mini chocolate chips (or M & M's)
- Spoon 4 tbsp. of brownie mix into each bag and write the following directions on the bag or attach a typed computer label.
- Label: Pour into a mug, stir in 2 tbsp. of water, mix well. Microwave 45 seconds to 1 minute. Let cool 2 minutes. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!