by Leslie A. (4 grams fat / 166 calories)
- 1 package Buena Vida Fat Free Tortillas
- 1 cup pizza sauce (or Prego)
- 1 cup green peppers chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Heat tortillas according to package.
- Spread 1 1/2 tbsp. pizza sauce on upper half of tortilla. Top with 1/10 of green peppers, mushrooms, parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Fold bottom of tortilla over ingredients to form a "half-moon."
- Lightly spray cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until tortillas are golden and cheese is melted.
- Cut each tortilla in half to make two pieces each.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!