Oreo Pudding Dessert
by Jenny K.
- 4 tbsp margarine
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 3 small boxes Pistachio pudding (or any flavor) (or any flavor)
- 4 cups milk
- 1 block cream cheese room temperature room temperature
- 1 tub Cool Whip
- Crush Oreos and put in a 9 x 13" dish (save a few crumbs for the top).
- Pour melted margarine over Oreos and mix. Press into bottom of dish.
- Mix pudding and milk in bowl on low speed. Add cream cheese and mix until smooth on medium speed.
- Pour over Oreo crust. Top with Cool Whip and spring with Oreo crumbs,
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!