Pig Licken Cake
by Sarah R.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 can mandarin oranges, with juice
- 1 8 ounce carton Cool Whip
- 1 small package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 medium can crushed pineapple, with juice
- Mix together cake mix, oil, eggs and oranges with hand mixer.
- Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13 " pan.
- Bake at 325 for 20-25 minutes. Let cool.
- Mix Cool Whip, pudding and pineapple with hand mixer. Spread over cooled cake.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!