by Cathy W.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 9 cups Crispix cereal
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Combine peanut butter, butter and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute, then stir to blend ingredients thoroughly. Add vanilla. Stir well.
- Place the Crispix cereal in a large bowl. Pour the peanut butter-chocolate mixture over the cereal. Toss to make sure all the cereal gets a good covering.
- Coat with powdered sugar, sprinkling evenly over the cereal and tossing as you sprinkle to cover each piece well.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!