Sausage & Pepper Rigatoni
by Tina B.
- Box of Rigatoni pasta
- 1 medium raw sliced potatoes
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 jar Marinara sauce
- Goat cheese
- Boil rigatoni from 6-8 minutes until firm, then drain.
- In a pan, sauté red and green peppers and onions in butter until cooked.
- In a separate skillet, brown pieces of Italian sausage; drain the grease.
- Add sausage and pepper mixture to your choice of marinara sauce.
- Pour sauce over rigatoni. Top with a scoop of goat cheese.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!